You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

Very Nice

Haha, you've permanantly burned this song into my head, and I like your animating/ style. Keep up the great work!

Steinberg responds:

Thanks!

Silhouette Smoke Ep.1 Silhouette Smoke Ep.1

This seems pretty cool

I like the style of animation and the storyline, i think i'll watch the next one!

p.s. the one scene reminds me of cubefield XD

HoopzShort #25 - War HoopzShort #25 - War

Oh my o_O

This is the most realistic interpritation of war I have ever seen!!!!!!
Well, this is slightly funny, but there's nothing else (besides a good song). I would have liked to seen these crocodiles fight other crocodiles (or alligators???) anyway I think you should keep working on your skill, but keep trying.

Legends of a New Earth P1 Legends of a New Earth P1

very interesting

your storyline is actually of real movie quality. the drawing and animating could use a bit of improvement but as you continue working with flash I am sure it will get better. I think you can go really far with this, keep up the good work!

The Greatest Present Ever The Greatest Present Ever

Haha

Your style of flash is completely original. I remember watching the demented cartoon movie years agi then found this one a couple years later. It is just too bad that you only made (released?) 2 flash vids.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

Very Nice

Good use of sprites and funny! keep up the good work!

Mario teaches Imperialism Mario teaches Imperialism

Terrible

I honestly found this very boring , and poorly animated. Try Again!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Excellent

This is definitely one of the best sprite movies out there, and is a great series! keep up the good work, can't wait for #9! and I agree your doomship totally reminds me of starfox for the SNES.

Night Of The Living Ball Night Of The Living Ball

was ok for a first I guess

Wan't very long and could use some sound effects. but alirght for a first flash. but you could've easily learned all that stuff without taking a class =P

Mario Vs Sonic the Battle Mario Vs Sonic the Battle

...

The original was much better... your backgrounds were not properly sized and animation was kinda choppy try again!